Daniel Owen are a recruitment company that specialise in placing people within the construction, engineering, rail & maintenance industries.
Job description :
The company we are currently recruiting for specialises in producing high quality bespoke furniture. They currently have an opportunity for an experienced and skilled Draughtsperson to join their knowledgeable team in the manufacture of high specification joinery.
- You will have experience of producing high-end joinery drawings from initial brief through to manufacturing and assembly.
- You will also be able to produce precise joinery/workshop/ drawings using 3D models, and accurate cutting lists.
- You will have prior experience of carrying out on-site surveys.
- You will be comfortable communicating with discerning clients and attending design meetings that require a professional approach and attitude.
- You will have had experience of working in a joinery workshop.
- 3 years previous experience as a Draughtsperson in a Joinery Background
- Fluent with basic Microsoft office programmes
- A keen eye and attention to detail
- Strong communicator - fluent in English (orally and written)
- Excellent organisational ability
This is an opportunity for the right candidate to establish themselves as a key member of the company and develop their career by progressing as the company continues to expand.
If you feel you would be well-suited for this position please apply, or contact Cristina or Kevin at 01189521053.