My client are a housing association that are looking for a number of Driver Labourers to assist other trades by driving to different properties, stripping void properties and disposing waste.
The role will essentially involve clearing rubbish from a variety of sites (e.g. kitchens, bathrooms, voids, electrical and gas) but also assisting in the rip out and collection of kitchens and bathrooms. The person specification is as follows:
- Excellent understanding of health and safety procedures
- Demonstrable ability to work in a construction environment
- Proficient in using hand and power tools
- Physically dexterous to lift and handle heavy objects
- Competent at performing routine manual labour tasks
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to understand and execute instructions
- Able to work in a team environment
- Well versed in maintenance and cleaning tasks
- Able to perform duties effectively in confined spaces
A clean driving licence is essential. You will be supplied a van and a fuel card on your first day.
This is a temp position that will go permanent after 12 weeks.
If you would like to be considered please submit your CV or ring George on 0207 248 7000.