Dryliners required in Oxford ASAP.
- Drylining experience
- CSCS Card or NVQ preferable but not essential
- Full PPE
- Tools and own transport
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Communication and teamwork skills
- Commitment to safety rules
- Measuring and cutting plasterboard to the right size
- Fixing boards to metal or timber ceiling joists
- Cutting boards to fit around doorways and windows
- Sealing joints using fillers and adhesives
- Taping over seals and applying plaster to the boards
- Sanding down surfaces ready for painting and decorating
Please note there is no parking on site. However, we are happy assist with the parking options.
If you are available ad interested please do not hesitate to contact us on 01865335370.