CSCS Dryliner - Construction
Job Type: Contract
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 2 months
Salary: £150 per day
Daniel Owen is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of quality temporary and permanent workers to all roles in the Built Environment. Working with some of the UKs largest and most respected construction, maintenance, and engineering companies.
A CSCS Dryliner is required for a large nation-wide (residential and hospitality reberblishment company, who is known for delivering high quality work.) (Construction company that specialises in commercial refurbishment and fit out projects.). Our client is looking for an experienced and hardworking Dryliner to work on a project based in London and is accessible by underground, overground, bus and DLR.
- 1st and 2nd fix Drylining
- You will liaise with the site manager and complete the tasks required for the site to run smoothly.
- We expect you to be punctual and arrive to site on time.
Requirements for the Dryliner Role:
- Previous experience working on a construction site.
- A CSCS card.
- You will need to be able to work as part of a team.
- It would be favourable if you have a driver's licence however this is not compulsory.
Benefits of the Dryliner Role:
- Monday to Friday 08:00am - 16:30pm