Dryliners needed for work with a regional interiors subcontractor, on an upcoming project in the Middlesbrough area. Our client is looking for experienced Dryliners to join a commercial refurbishment project starting in mid April.
The work is expected to last for around 6 weeks, with further work being available on other upcoming projects for the right candidates.
Details of the role:
- Middlesbrough based
- 40-50 Hours per week
- 6 Weeks work
- Commercial refurbishment project
- Starting Mid - April 2020
Requirements of the role:
- The ability to work within a fast paced environment
- Valid CSCS card and the relevant tools
- A minimum of two recent work reference contacts
- A keen eye for detail
If you feel you would be well suited for this role and have the required experience, please apply online.