JOB DESCRIPTION: Daniel Owen is a recruitment company that specialises in placing people within the Construction, Engineering, Rail & Maintenance industries. We are currently recruiting on behalf of a large nationwide construction company that specialises in commercial projects.
Our client is looking for experienced and hardworking for a Forward Tipping Dumper Operative with an EPIC Card to join a project based in South East London. The contract is for 5 years, with working hours being 7.30am-5pm, Monday-Friday, with the option to work overtime at the weekends.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Operating the forward tipping dumper
- Carrying out basic equipment checks
- Assisting and carrying out directions from site manager.
Requirements for the role
- A valid CSCS or NPORS card and EPIC card
- The ability to operate 9 ton. machine
- Own PPE - High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask and hard hat
- Own tools NOT required
Benefits: Our client has a range of fantastic benefits to offer, including free off-street parking and paid time and a half overtime available at the weekends. If you feel you would be well-suited for this position please apply, or contact Alex for more information at 01189521053