Job Title: ECI Project Engineer
Job Type: Permanent,
Start Date: Immediately
Salary: £35,000-£45,000 Per Annum
- Provide support and expertise to improve plant performance, including software control upgrade and root cause analysis of plant performance degradation
- Work with the team to deliver maximum efficiency from existing assets and scheme operation, including energy savings from pumps and other equipment, and installation of lower carbon technology
- Assist with ongoing analysis of the energy schemes trends and performance, diagnosing problems and making recommendations
- Assist on delivering and implementing rectification plans to ensure that energy is delivered consistently and efficiently to meet contractual and financial requirements
- Assist with investment proposals for capital investment projects in system optimisation
- Carry out analysis that will improve current methodologies for tracking asset improvement projects savings.
- Support on optimising the existing business energy data collection platforms and data transfer from meters via Automated Meter Reading (AMR) devices.
- Review and support upgrade of existing CHPs and gas boilers process safety controls and control philosophy, including assets prioritisation use in the system.
This position is critical in the operational excellence and financial performance of this business unit. The successful candidate will become a key member of the team and business.
This role requires a good knowledge and understanding of engineering, operations, data analysis, control and instrumentation including BMS systems, utilities and regulatory requirements of large-scale district energy schemes or relevant experience in other fields such a FM.
Qualifications or Required Experience:
- Motivated and professional engineer who wishes to commit to a role which will provide both opportunity and challenge
- Qualified to a minimum 2:1 degree level in Electrical/Control or equivalent Engineering Discipline or equivalent proven experience
- Technical experience on some of the following: design and/or operation of energy schemes/centres, heating and cooling systems, CHPs, boilers, utilities, etc
- IOSH qualification would be an advantage
- Experience in programming of HVAC systems
- Knowledge of the UK regulatory, energy and carbon policies would be an advantage
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Experience liaising with stakeholders and clients directly
- Must be both positive and proactive when approaching all tasks
- Promoting intergrity and trust
- Project management
- Entrepreneurial and innovative thinking
- Providing purpose and focus
- Engaging and collaborating with stakeholders
- Leading and adapting to chnage and transformaion
- Driving sistainable performance and efficiency
If you are interested in this role or now someone who may be well suited for this role, please get in contact with with Daniel Owen Facilites Management team today.