Electrical Auditing Inspector - £37,000 - £40,000 + Package
Job Type - Permanent
Start Date: Immediate
Industry - Local Authority / Maintenance
Location - London
Salary - £37,000 - £40,000
Daniel Owen are currently recruiting on behalf of one of the largest and cash rich housing associations in the South East. Due to a recent organisation change they are now looking to grow their M&E / Compliance team and so need an Electrical Auditing Inspector to carry out surveys on all electrical projects.
This is a permanent position and a driving licence is required.
Daily responsibilities for the successful supervisor will include:
- Apply professional knowledge of gas/mechanical services ensuring they represent the highest standards of quality and compliance with regulations
- Carry out technical pre-and post-inspection on mechanical and gas works delivered by the Service Delivery teams contractors
- Maintain accurate written and computerised records and collate and disseminate information
- Monitor and supervise work completed by external consultants / contractors
- Record and monitor remedial works arising out of service visits.
- Provide asset information of installations including providing supporting evidence and list of any faults found.
- Attend and carry out Forced entry process
- Monitor contractors to meet appropriate levels of quality and customer service
Requirements for the role:
- Working knowledge of the gas/mechanical services industry
- Working knowledge of relevant legislation including CDM
- ACS qualification Domestic
- City & Guilds training for legionella control
- Full UK drivers licence and use of vehicle
Our client is offering a permanent position with a package.