Daniel Owen is currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity within the Facilities Management sector. The role is for a Building Services Electrician to work in and around London maintaining several different commercial builds.
The company is an established contractor who provide several different services with offices based in London. They have several high-profile clients based in London, so they are looking for an experience HVAC operative to join their team.
Role: Electrical Building Services Engineer
Salary: £38k - £40k + Van and expenses
Required: Full UK driving license and maintenance background
- Electrical and Mechanical maintenance such as AHU's, FCU's, Generator tests, Pressurisation units
- Maintaining critical equipment such as UPS systems, etc
- To ensure tasks are completed with the appropriate H&S awareness/implementation.
- Establish a working relationship with client management to facilitate the co-ordination and execution of project work, such that the operational impact to the client is minimised
- Maintenance of a variety of commercial builds in and around London
- City & Guilds or equivalent qualifications
- City & Guilds BS7671 17th or 18th Edition regulations
- IT literate
- Experience of maintaining all relevant electrical equipment to clearly defined criteria
- 3 years previous experience within a similar environment and in particular across area multi-sites and multi-discipline service delivery
If you are interested in the role please call or email Isabelle on 02039170690