The Daniel Owen Rail Team are looking to speak with individuals that would be suitable in undertaking an Electrical Contracts Manager role within the Rail Sector.
The suitable candidate will meet the below criteria.
- Generate enquiries, prepare tenders and submit bids for work.
- Project Manage installation works from inception to final account, ranging from £500-£2m.
- Develop new business from existing client and introduce new clients.
- Prepare project cash-flows and profitability reports.
- Monitor site health & safety, quality of work.
- Prepare scope of works and sub-contract documentation.
- Utilise database and spreadsheet packages to prepare job reports.
Knowledge & Experience
- Proven track record in this position.
- Experience in implementing, reviewing and achieving the standard for safety, quality, time and cost.
- Must be flexible to the business needs for example, additional hours/ occasional weekend working depending on
- Fully Expensed Company Vehicle
- Laptop/ Mobile Phone
- 20 Days Holiday + Statutory Days
Ideally you would be based within the Hertfordshire area so that you can commute to the head office on daily basis.
This will be a temp to perm position.
If you are interested in joining a forward thinking business that encourages professional development and career progression, click apply and send across your CV.
Due to COVID-19, all interviews and meetings will be completed virtually or by following current government guidelines.
Please be aware, we are working with a number of clients that have a variety of positions. To discuss more, please apply.