My client is looking for a dedicated and forward-thinking Electrical Engineer with commercial maintenance experience. This is an amazing opportunity to become part of a growing team within a successful company working on big contracts with infamous clients.
- Maintenance works, covering clientele base (retail and government).
- Fault finding and providing solution where necessary.
- Ensure 1st time fix occurs 80% of all jobs
- Undertake maintenance electrical works and ensure they meet KPS high standards
- Responsible for the correct procurement of materials for works to be carried out.
- Liaise with clients to ensure their satisfaction with works carried out
- To ensure that all works are carried out under the Health & Safety guidelines in conjunction with Health & Safety Requirements
- Provide work reports with detailed scopes of works and drawings
- Provide technical expertise to allow quotes to be produced on time
- Assist in the on-call rota system 1 in 4
Requirements & Qualifications - Essential
- Clean driving licence
- ECS card - Gold card
- City & Guilds Level 1 & 2 and 3 or NVQ level 3 and AM2
- 18th Edition - Non negotiable
- Time served- Apprenticeship with further 3 years' experience
- Reactive and Maintenance experience
- Commercial maintenance experience
- Experience of Testing and Certification
- Strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure
- Fluent English Speaking
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent customer communication skills
- Good computer knowledge
Engineers will be required to be dedicated, resourceful and willing to work on multiple sites in a maintenance capacity.