Daniel Owen are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity within the Facilities Management sector. The role is for an Electrical Engineer to work for an established client in Chiswick, London.
- Electrical and Mechanical maintenance such as AHU's, FCU's, Generator tests, Pressurisation units
- Maintaining critical equipment such as UPS systems, etc
- To ensure tasks are completed with the appropriate H&S awareness/implementation.
- Establish a working relationship with client management to facilitate the co-ordination and execution of project work, such that the operational impact to the client is minimised
- Production of RAMS
- Reviews of detailed design drawing and specifications.
Minimum Qualifications, Certifications and Training required:
- City & Guilds or equivalent qualifications
- City & Guilds BS7671 17th or 18th Edition regulations
- Inspection & Testing 2391 or equivalent
- IT literate
- Experience of maintaining all relevant electrical equipment to clearly defined criteria
- 3 years previous experience within a similar environment and in particular across area multi-sites and multi-discipline service delivery