I currently have an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Engineer to work for one of our recognised facilities companies. The role will be working static on a site based in the Kings Cross area.
The company is an established contractor who provide several different services with offices based in London. They have several high-profile clients based in London, so they are looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer to join their team.
Role: Electrical Engineer
Location: Kings Cross
Salary: £36 - £38k
Start date: ASAP
- Based on site carrying out all electrical maintenance, servicing, and repairs
- Electrical and Mechanical maintenance such as AHU's, FCU's, Generator tests, Pressurisation units
- Maintaining critical equipment such as UPS systems, etc
- To ensure tasks are completed with the appropriate H&S awareness/implementation.
- Establish a working relationship with client management to facilitate the co-ordination and execution of project work, such that the operational impact to the client is minimised
- Carrying out switching activities
- Completing logbooks
- Work as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer covering planned and reactive maintenance.
- Experience carrying out maintenance on commercial building
- City & Guilds or equivalent qualifications
- City & Guilds BS7671 17th or 18th Edition regulations
- Inspection & Testing 2391 or equivalent
- IT literate
- Experience of maintaining all relevant electrical equipment to clearly defined criteria
If you are interested in the role, please call or email Isabelle on 02039170690 or