Electrical Inspector - Great rates!
Start Date: Immediate
Industry - Local Authority / Maintenance
Location - Camden
Daniel Owen are currently recruiting on behalf of a local authority based in North West London. Due to an recent organisation change they are now looking to grow their M&E / Compliance team and so need an Electrical Inspector to carry out inspections and surveys of all electrical projects.
This is a permanent position and a driving licence is required.
Daily responsibilities for the successful supervisor will include:
- Carry out pre and post inspections on electrical works delivered by the service delivery teams
- Monitor work completed by external consultants / contractors
- Record and monitor remedial works
- Attend forced entries
- Provide asset information
- Maintain strong communications channels with internl and external customers
- Manage and document a quality control regime to ensure the Electrical Services contractors deliver planned, preventative maintenance programmes and response repairs in accordance with the requirements of the contracts.
Requirements for the role:
- City & Guilds 2391
- Health and Safety knowledge
- IT Skills
- Driving Licence
Our client is offering a permanent position with a package.