Electrical Inspector - £39,000 + Package
Job Type - Permanent
Start Date: Immediate
Industry - Local Authority / Maintenance
Location - London
Salary - £37,000 - £39,000
Daniel Owen are currently recruiting on behalf of one of the largest and cash rich housing associations in the South East. Due to an recent organisation change they are now looking to grow their M&E / Compliance team and so need an Electrical Inspector to carry out inspections and surveys of all electrical projects.
This is a permanent position and a driving licence is required.
Daily responsibilities for the successful supervisor will include:
- Carry out pre and post inspections on electrical works delivered by the service delivery teams
- Monitor work completed by external consultants / contractors
- Record and monitor remedial works
- Attend forced entries
- Provide asset information
- Maintain strong communications channels with internl and external customers
- Manage and document a quality control regime to ensure the Electrical Services contractors deliver planned, preventative maintenance programmes and response repairs in accordance with the requirements of the contracts.
Requirements for the role:
- City & Guilds 2391
- Health and Safety knowledge
- IT Skills
- Driving Licence
Our client is offering a permanent position with a package.