Daniel Owen are looking for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to work for a large FM Provider to be based on site in London. The suitable candidate will be electrically qualified with previous experience working in commercial building maintenance (Hospitals, Care Homes, etc.)
Your day to day duties will include:
- Carrying out switching activities
- Completing log books.
- Work as a Electrical Maintenance Engineer covering planned and reactive maintenance.
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
- Ensure that all tasks are completed within the contractual time scales.
- Supervision of visiting sub-contractors with regards to standard of work and Health and Safety.
Qualifications/ Experience Required :
- Experience in a similar role
- Relevant electrical qualifications (Level 2 or 3 in Electrical Installation /HNC/ HND in Electrical)
- Work as part of an on site team.
- 17th Edition