Our client is established within the property maintenance sector and cover London and the Home counties for several residential properties.
Please see additional details below.
Role: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Location: Working mobile covering London and the Home counties
Hourly rate: £32,000-£35,000
Start date: ASAP
Benefits: Van and Fuel Card
- Always represent the company in a professional manner and develop a good working relationship.
- Assist Technicians with any major or minor maintenance work.
- Electrical and Mechanical maintenance such as AHU's, FCU's, Generator tests, Pressurisation units.
- Maintaining critical equipment such as UPS systems, etc.
- To ensure tasks are completed with the appropriate H&S awareness/implementation.
- Establish a working relationship with client management to facilitate the co-ordination and execution of project work, such that the operational impact to the client is minimised.
- Carry out non-technical repairs and minor PPM's.
- Ensure Reactive Works orders and PPM's are completed within the time frame.
- Assist in carrying out planned and reactive maintenance, electrical, and mechanical works.
- Complete tasks to the highest standards whilst complying with Health & Safety legislation.
- Carry out all tasks in accordance with specific KPI's.
- Attend training courses as and when necessary.
- Have previous experience working in a maintenance role.
- 17th or 18th Edition.
- Full clean Driving licence.
- Have skills in either Carpentry, Painting Decorating, Door Hanging, Carpet/Lino repairs etc.
- Trade Qualifications.
- Good PC Skills.