Daniel Owen are currently looking to speak to experienced Electrical Multi Skilled Engineers who come from a maintenance experience. The ideal candidate will hold experience within the fm commercial property industry.
The company are a worldwide global facilities management company who work with a number of weel known companies. They are currently looking for an Electrical Multi Skilled Engineer to join their team working on a public sector contract.
Role: Electrical Multi Skilled Engineer
Location: Mobile covering Brent
Salary: £34000 - £36000
Package: Van, fuel card, health care and career progression
- To undertake contractor control duties on behalf of the client, including monitoring of contractors and their workmanship, so that relevant standards are met.
- To ensure that equipment operates to specified performance criteria.
- To evaluate performance and ensure the proper servicing and maintenance of equipment under contract to the company is carried out, including completing required documents and paperwork.
- Working safely at all times, complying with current Health & Safety legislation and H&S policy.
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance including fire alarm and emergency testing, temperature checks, BMS checks and repairs
- City and Guilds or City and Guilds in Electrical
- Any relevant building services or mechanical qualifications
- 2391 inspection and testing
- 18th edition
- CSCS Card
If you are interested in the role please call or email Isabelle on 02039170690 or