Our Client is recruiting for an Electrical Engineer across the Swansea area , working with existing engineers across the business, you will be expected to carry our general day to day electrical installations as well as general maintenance of the various locations.
The successful candidate will be someone who can help our client deliver their existing and forthcoming work streams in a challenging and sometimes critical environment , please see below some of the key responsibilities and crucial entry requirements for this position :
- Working alone or part of a small team in delivery of the contract.
- Work within a strict "Scope of Operations"
- Completing the timely & efficient resolution to reactive tasks, both electrical & others as required.
- The ability and willingness to work on M&E & Cleaning tasks as well as Electrical.
- The delivery of additional quoted works when required.
- The upkeep of relevant certification & documentation as required by the contract.
- Completing all works safely & to present edition of BS7671 and all other relevant regulations.
- Work closely with the wider team, pro-actively reporting on issues, progress and developments.
- Complying to all relevant H&S guidelines and regulations at all times.
- City & Guilds or NVQ equivalent in Electrical Installations as a minimum
- BS7671 "18th Edition"
- IPAF & PASMA License preferable
- Clean UK driving license
This is a temporary contract however, their is a possibility that the contract will be made permanent should you meet relevant requirements.
Furthermore their are additional benefits such as over time rates and call out bonus which will be discuss further when your application is reviewed.
The actual pay rate will be discussed and determined by the payment method under which you choose to be engaged