Electrical Supervisor - £45k + Package
Social Housing / Public Sector Maintenance
A highly successful construction, development and maintenance company that work predominantly in London and the Southern Counties.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent Supervisor experience gained within a maintenance company providing repairs within social housing.
The successful candidate should have: -
- A good working knowledge of the general, reactive repair, planned and preventative maintenance industry
- An excellent understanding of contractual repairs response times using key performance indicators.
- Excellent understanding of a range of building trades.
- An excellent understanding of people management, including disciplinary procedures
- Excellent all round customer service experience with the ability to deal with difficult situations and to resolve conflicts when required..
Experience in delivering an excellent repairs service to multiple site locations.
Experience of working on own or part of a Team, requiring a low level of supervision
Organisational, problem solving, communication and record keeping skills.
Able to positively represent an organisation at various levels through demonstrating strong communication and engagement skills.
Awareness of current legislation, policies, procedures and best practice initiatives
- Ideally, experience will have been gained in a similar supervisory position within the same or very similar industry.
Requirements for the role:
- City & Guilds 2391
- Working towards IEng, CEng or MIET
- HNC in Construction or M&E Engineering
- Driving Licence
If this looks like something of interest then please apply with your CV.