Permanent - £45,000
Daniel Owen are proud to be representing a social housing company in North London who are looking for a brand-new Electrical Supervisor to join their team.
They are looking for an experienced Electrical Supervisor to be responsible for managing all electrical repairs, testing and programmes.
- To supervise, manage and develop electrical operatives, ensuring works are completed to the required standard and operatives are trained to the appropriate level.
- The role holder will be expected undertake other tasks as necessary for the completion of the work, including minor trade tasks.
- Working within the community in customer/client's
- Good knowledge of health and safety legislation, including CDM regulations.
- Thorough knowledge of the inspection, testing, repairs and certification procedures for the range of electrical work undertaken.
- Good knowledge of a wide range of domestic housing construction methods and resultant remedial repairs requirements.
- Strong all round electrical knowledge
- Strong crafts background and experience managing a team of ops.
- Able to manage works on site from initial through to completion
- Must have Social Housing, Local Authority or Contractor background
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in the Requirements of Electrical Installation
- City and Guilds 2391 Testing and inspecting
- 17th/18th addition
- NICEIC Qualified Supervisor
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile, then feel free to get in touch.