Permanent - Up to £43k + Benefits
Electrical Installation & Maintenance
Daniel Owen are proud to be representing a well-known social housing contractor in East London area who are looking for a brand-new Electrical Supervisor to join their team.
They are looking for an experienced Electrical Supervisor/QS to handle all small maintenance, electrical and installation works on a variety of small to large projects
- Manage the commercial aspects regarding internal work streams (Kitchen, Bathrooms, Heating and Electrical Works) on a variety of small to large projects.
- Previous experience with Electrical installation, small installations and small maintenance works is ideal
- Previous experience working in the building services sector in a commercial administrator role
- Have a relevant qualification or working towards a Degree or HNC in the relevant field
- Excellent IT Skills, Particularly Strong use of Excel and Outlook.
- Commercial Awareness within the Planned Maintenance/Reactive Maintenance.
- Firm Understanding of Schedule of Rates for Building Works
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Proactive approach to work
- Proven track record for being Reliable and punctual
- Must hold a driving licence
- 18th edition Qualified
- Building services/construction industry knowledge
- 18th Edition Qualified
- IT and Excel Literate
- Inspection and Testing 2391 or similar
- Must be able and confident to access and check all submitted NICEIC Contractors Certificates
- Must be computer Literate
- Must have organisational skills
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile, then feel free to get in touch.