Electrician 18th Edition
East London and North London
£34,000 - £37,000 Per Year
A Electrician is required to work for a large housing association that specialise in maintaining void and occupied properties. As an Electrician you will be required to carry out multiple installation and repairs jobs safely and efficiently. Each of the jobs are maintaining communal blocks that are within the East London and North London areas.
For this role, you are required to have the 18th Edition certificate. You will need to have a valid UK licence as you will be supplied with a van & fuel card.
Relevant documentation needed:
- 18th Edition
- City and Guilds / NVQ Level 2 & 3
- 2392/2394 Competence in Testing and Inspection
- Preferably a DBS but this is optional and a not a standard requirement
- Van & Fuel Card
- 29 days paid holiday
- Buy and Sell Annual Leave
- Sick pay
- Pension scheme
- Season ticket loans
- 5 days of per year to study towards any further qualifications
- Company has a great reputation
If you feel you have the right skills and experience required for the role please apply directly and get in touch with James at Daniel Owen on 0207 248 7000.
Tags: electrician, 18th edition, 2391, 2395, 2392, 2394, testing, inspecting, inspection, social housing