Job description: The day to day tasks for the successful candidate(s) will be to go out on the road throughout Bristol, carrying out a variety of electrical duties for many of our clients, mainly within the social & domestic property market. The role will be to repair, service and install any electrical requirements which are needed and for someone who can work by themselves or as a team.
Requirements for the role:
- Full Level 3 Apprenticeship Framework completion, i.e. Electrotechnical (Installation & Buildings), incl. AM2. (or equivalent, i.e. 236 Part 1 & 2, 2351, 2330)
- C&Gth Edition (incl. 3rdAmendment)
- Extensive domestic electrical experience (preferably from a social housing environment).
- Ability to co-ordinate and prioritise work and meet deadlines as an individual or as team leader.
- Demonstrate a high level of customer care.
- Competence in written, oral and electronic communication and record keeping.
- Asbestos Awareness
- Full UK Driving Licence (min 2 years)
- CSCS cardDaniel Owen are a recruitment company that specialise in placing people within the construction, engineering, rail & maintenance industries. We are currently recruiting on behalf of a large nationwide construction company that specialises in new build and refurbishment projects.
- Duties and Responsibilities: · Detecting faults in electrical appliances and systems and correctly diagnosing their causes. · Installing, repairing and maintaining domestic fixtures and systems. · Follow agreed targets and objectives. · Ensure all work has been carried out effectively and efficiently. · Develop and maintain good levels of communication with all teams. · Develop good working relationships with internal and external staff. · Ensure strict compliance with company and legislative requirements. · Ensure customer satisfaction. · Assist Contract Manager/ Supervisors to ensure the working environment is compliant with all health and safety matters. · Ensure smooth day to day operation through communication.