My client is looking to appoint a commercial electrician to start work ASAP.
The work is to run until the minimum, end of January.
Full driving license essential as a company vehicle will be provided for work use and commuting to and from work only.
They are looking to appoint an 18th Edition Qualified Electrician who holds their CSCS Card. Specifically, a commercial Electrician who is competent and an experienced engineer with knowledge of commercial lighting power and heating systems.
- To proficiently diagnose and repair electrical problems in electrical systems and BMS systems, including fault-finding, rewiring, and monitoring.
- Assess the parts needed for a job and when instructed, organise for those parts to be costed and procured
- Rewire faulty electrical systems, such as lighting, power and heating systems
- Ensure good quality workmanship which upholds company standards, complies with building codes and follows safety requirements
- To be able to work alone on occasions to find and present faults and concerns in electrical systems without receiving explicit direction
- Provide exceptional customer service and answer any customer questions professionally
- Provide professional assessments and advice for customers
- Install electrical systems to current edition of the IEE wiring regulations
- Managing your own diary
- Working within the company health & safety guidelines
- Flexible hours may be available
Rate is negotiable based on experience.
Please apply within or call the office on 0191 814 1360 ASAP.