I am working with a local authority to appoint an Electrician into their busy Planned Maintenance department. Work is to start ASAP until end of October as a minimum, with the right candidates been offered an extension or a full time position.
Candidates MUST hold the following to be eligible for this role:
- Currently holds a ECS Gold Electrician card
- Ideally an approved electrician status
- 18th edition
- Level 3 testing and Inspection (C&G or EAL)
- Level 3 NVQ Craft Qualification (C&G or equivalent)
- 4 years modern apprentice and 2 years' experience out of their time or 6 years' experience from a non-traditional apprentice ship route.
- Experience of completing Electrical Inspection condition reports
Work will be Monday - Friday, 37 hours per week. £17 p/h.
Please call the office ASAP on 0191 814 1360 to express your interest or apply within.