We are looking for a qualified electrician, to carry out maintenance repairs with occupied social housing properties around Kent.
- You must have your 18th edition, 2391 or 2394-5.
- Social housing / reactive maintenance experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Clean UK driving licence.
- City and Guilds Level 3, 263-2382
- Day to day repairs
- Electrical installations
- Electrical periodic condition reports
- Emergency lighting inspection and repairs
- Out of hours on a call out basis
Please apply or contact Millie Davis for more information 02072487000.
Tags: Electrician, testing and inspection, 2391, 18th edition