Daniel Owen are currently looking to speak to Mobile Maintenance Electricians to work on a permanent contract for our established property services client. The role is working mobile covering Wembley to Illford carrying out reactive and planned maintenance on commercial property.
Our client is an established sub-contractor specialising in property services with two main divisions including helpdesk and projects.
Location: Mobile covering Wembley to Illford
Salary: £36,000 - £40,000
Provided: Van, fuel card, Phone, PPE and uniform
Start date: ASAP
- Carry out maintenance across a variety of different commercial buildings
- Maintenance, repairs, and fault finding
- Working on both reactive and planned works
- Fire alarm testing
- Generator testing
- To ensure tasks are completed with the appropriate H&S awareness/implementation.
- Establish a working relationship with client management to facilitate the coordination and execution of project work, such that the operational impact to the client is minimised
- Carrying out switching activities
- Completing logbooks
- Experience carrying out maintenance on commercial buildings
- Experience working mobile
- 2391 inspection and testing
- 18th Edition
- Full UK driving license
If you are interested in the role please call or email Isabelle on 02039170690 or