Building and Construction
£34,000 per annum
Daniel Owen is a recruitment company that specialise in placing people within the Maintenance, Construction, Engineering and Rail industry.
We are working on behalf of a client who is looking for an Electrician to conduct day-to-day reactive works to occupied and void properties, covering Brighton and Worthing.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out remedial electrical works within occupied and void properties
- Fault finding and electrical testing
- Day-to-day reactive repair work
Requirements for the role:
- Previous experience in reactive maintenance within the social housing sector
- 2382-18 18th Edition (required)
- 2391-52 Inspection and Testing (required)
- Good customer service skills
- A full UK Driving Licence
If you feel you would be suitable for this position, please apply or contact Leah on 07513 714 1486 for more information.
Key Terms: Electrician, Electrical Tester, Maintenance, Social Housing, Housing Association, Brighton, Construction, Building and Construction, 2391, 2394, 2395, City & Guilds, Electrical Installation, Remedials, Fault Finding, Reactive, Electrical, Worthing