Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: Immediately
Salary: £38,000 per annum
We now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Electrician to join the NHS Maintenance team in Homerton, London. This team deliver a first-class repairs service in partnership with an NHS Trust.
Daily responsibilities of an Electrician are:
* Commercial electrical repairs, maintenance and installation
* Planned Preventative Maintenance such as emergency light testing
Requirements of a Electrician are:
* 2382-18 18th Edition
* 2391-52 Inspection and Testing or equivalent
* ECS/JIB Card
* Previous electrical repairs experience, PPM in a commercial environment or healthcare
* 2365 Level 3 Diploma in Electrical Installations
Benefits for the Electrician role:
* 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday
* On-call rota system
* 20 days holiday
* Ongoing coaching and support
* Opportunities to progress your career across the business
* Company pension
The role is based on a static site, however, you may occasionally be asked to attend other local sites. You will be provided with a pool van in order to attend these sites, when on-call and for the collection of materials as needed.
If you feel you would be suitable for this position, please apply or contact Leah on 0207 248 7000 for more information.
Key Terms: Electrician, 18th Edition Electrician, Approved Electrician, Domestic Electrician, Electric Engineer, Electric Technician, Electrical Engineer, Electrical Technician, JIB Electrician, Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Maintenance Technician, Building and Construction, Property and Housing, Hackney