Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: Immediately
Salary: £38,000 per annum
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer with an electrical bias to provide reactive and planned maintenance as part of our NHS Maintenance and repairs team in Homerton, London.
Daily responsibilities of an Electrician are:
* Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance (including out of hours call-out cover)
* Commercial electrical repairs, maintenance and installations
* Planned upgrade works and refurbishment works
Requirements for an Electrician are:
* 2382-18 18th Edition
* 2391-52 Inspection and Testing or equivalent
* ECS/JIB Card
* Previous electrical repairs experience, PPM in a commercial environment or health care
* 2365 Level 3 Diploma in Electrical Installations
Benefits for the Electrician role:
* 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday
* Free Flu Jab Vouchers
* Income Protection
* Gym Membership
* Private Medical Insurance
The role is based on a static site, however, you may occasionally be asked to attend other local sites. You will be provided with a pool van in order to attend these sites, when on-call and for the collection of materials as needed.
If you feel you would be suitable for this position, please apply or contact Leah on 07513 714186 for more information.
Key Terms: Electrician, 18th Edition Electrician, Approved Electrician, Domestic Electrician, Electric Engineer, Electric Technician, Electrical Engineer, Electrical Technician, JIB Electrician, Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Maintenance Technician, Building and Construction, Property and Housing, Hackney