Daniel Owen are looking to recruit an Estates Manager to work on a contractual basis in South East London for a large FM Company. As an Estates Manager you will report into the Facilities Manager as part of the team who oversees our Clients buildings and grounds to ensure the site looks good and to maintain a great working environment.
- Lead planned and unplanned works programmes from inception to completion.
- Monitor all aspects of supplier performance against the contractual SLA's and KPIs.
- Build a strong working relationship with the client and work closely with them daily
- To develop a highly motivated and professional team by exercising strong leadership skills and promoting an atmosphere of co-operation and openness
- A background in a technical trade or as a Facilities Maintenance Engineer
- Good knowledge of MS Word, Outlook and Excel
- A good understanding of Health and Safety principles
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as a Facilities Manager
- A professional trade qualification such as air conditioning, electrical, plumbing or other
- Experience working in a facilities environment