Location: Surbiton, Surrey
Salary: Salary up to £60K & Plus Benefits & Pension
My client is seeking a professional, self-motivated Estimator who has at least 5 years' experience with a Main Contractor to join their busy team, based in Surbiton.
My client works on New Build, Refurbishment, fit-out and D&B projects in London and the South East up to a value of £8M in the Commercial, Sports, Residential, Educational and Church sectors.
The Estimator will be required to:
- Take tenders from initial enquiry to submission.
- Provide timely and accurate estimates
- Analyse contract documentation and prepare accurate subcontractor packages for
- Liaise and negotiate with Subcontractors and Suppliers
- Actively participate in adjudication meetings
- Maintain good relationships with prospective clients and professionals to promote
further tender invitations.
The Estimator will possess:
- Previous estimating experience of at least 5 years with a Main Contractor in a similar role
- Knowledge of building material components, building regulations and H&S
- Good estimating skills (including taking off).
- Computer skills, especially Excel
- Knowledge of contractual procedures and responsibilities
- The ability to analyse and assess risk.
- Good negotiation, influencing and communication skills
- Good organisation skills, analytical reasoning and attention to detail
- Local knowledge of suppliers and subcontractors
- Interests outside work
If this role is of interest to you then please apply directly or feel free to call Megan Spice on 020 7248 0000