Location: Rainham, Essex
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
Our client, a leading roofing and cladding sub-contractor based just outside of London, are looking for a new addition to their pre-construction team. They have developed a stellar reputation in the Construction industry across the UK and are looking to take someone on due to continued and stable success of the company. Many of their projects are in the Residential and Commercial sectors involving various metal materials, so if you have any experience in these sectors and are seeking an opportunity within a firm that can offer you opportunities for accelerated career progression, please do get in touch.
- Working within our client's pre-construction team as a CAD Technician you would be responsible for:
- Prepare tenders for new projects and bills of quantities
- Obtaining quotes and building relationships with suppliers and subcontractors
- Prepare and submit quotations for projects
- Develop new client relationships and liaise with existing clients
- Prepare material schedules
- Attend Design and Project meetings
Previous experience estimating various construction materials, in particular, metals
Experience in Estimating for Roofing and Cladding systems would be an advantage
If the role mentioned above is of interest, please do apply via the link, email me your CV or feel free to call directly on 0207 248 0000.