Position - Estimator
Salary - £50k - £60k
Location - Croydon
Our client is a specialist building restoration, conservation and stonemasonry company. They help create landmark buildings and restore, conserve and repair historic and listed buildings.
They have completed projects on a wide variety of buildings including Government, Healthcare, Railways, Town Halls, Visitor Attractions, Libraries, and Monuments.
They are currently looking for an estimator to join their team based in Croydon, working on projects in the London area.
- Prepare and lead the compilation of tenders, depending on level of experience
- Develop client and consultant relations and manage expectations
- Comply with estimating processes to ensure it complies with standing orders
- Work in conjunction with administration staff in preparation of the estimate
- Provide input to the handover process from estimating to contract
- Provide data as requested to review the performance of the supply chain member
- Attend meetings with Client, Designers, Quantity Surveyor's, etc. where necessary
- Provide input into the review of supply chain members
- A desire to build upon your current skill set and be a part of a growing organisation
- Experience working on historic or listed buildings
- Confidently communicate with all members of the pre-construction team, directors, clients and consultants
- Cost planning
- Computer literacy
- Strong commercial awareness and commitment to achieving deadlines
If you would like to be considered for this role or any other opportunities, please submit your CV, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Collins on 0207 248 0000