Type - Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Location - Uxbridge
Salary - £60k DOE
Daniel Owen are currently recruiting on behalf of a contractor Uxbridge. Our client is looking for a Quantity Surveyor with Social Housing experience to join their team based in Middlesex.
Daily responsibilities for the successful Surveyor will include:
- Pricing a wide range of works from minor works to projects up to a value of £500k.
- Preparing quotations and tender returns.
Requirements for the role:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an Estimating role.
- Experienced with estimating and Project Management software
- Well organised individual, with strong administration and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management and scheduling skills
- Growth mind set - keen to learn, develop and expand the role
- Positive, motivated and commercially minded
- Excellent listening and communication skills - written and verbal
- Pension scheme
- Health care
- Life assurance
- Discounts at multiple retailers
- Performance related bonus
- Travel allowance