Job Role: Estimator
Location: Croydon, London
The role would suit someone with experience in estimating bespoke joinery and working with multiple sub-contractors and suppliers.
The candidate should be confident in managing and co-ordinating all aspects of tenders ranging from £100,000 to £5m+.
Being highly organised and methodical with good time management skills in meeting deadlines is key, along with a solid understanding of working with Excel. A flexible attitude to work and being part of a highly successful team .
Experience of the Museum, Exhibition, fit out sector would be a distinct advantage however not essential.
Main responsibilities include:
- Collating sub-contractor packages.
- Handling sub-contractor enquiries.
- Compiling an estimate.
- Reviewing and understanding the tendering requirements and information.
- Considering all aspects of a tender.
- Tender analysis.
- Completing presentation documentation.
- Understanding and finalising the preliminaries during tender.
- Finalising tender submissions with the lead team members.
- Managing post tender queries.
- Attending mid and post tender interviews and site visits.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful organisation that has an enviable reputation within the market.
Scena are an equal opportunities employer and invites applications from all candidates who can work in the UK.
If you are interested in joining our successful business and are looking for a rewarding position that offers opportunity for personal growth, please forward your CV to: or contact the office on 01189505011