Daniel Owen are currently recruiting for a Estimator to join a well established painting/decorating refurbishment company based in London.
Previous experience within a Construction Estimator role is essential to be considered for this role
- Manage the tender/quotation process from initial enquiry to submission.
- Produce clear & accurate tenders/quotations, programmes of work, payment applications & accurate project cost analysis records
- Working closely with Contracts, Commercial & Office departments throughout
- Support Project Management throughout the whole construction process
- Work with contracts manager and design team to help with development, innovation, and creativity on client projects
- Prepare and submit financial documents
- Negotiate prices and delivery times with suppliers
- Always being aware of all Health & Safety standards
- Attention to details
- A Surveying degree
- RICS accredited would be advantageous
- CSCS Card
- Time management skills
- Exceptional Communication (verbal and written)
- Works well in a team
- Problem solving
- Construction experience
- Painting/Decorating & Refurbishment background would be beneficial
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile then feel free to get in touch.