Role: Joinery Estimator
Location: Central London
Salary: Salary up to £55K Plus Healthcare & Pension
My client is seeking an outgoing, self-motivated, client facing Joinery Estimator to join their award-winning team in Central London.
My client manages major Commercial Fit Out Projects in Central London, with specialist joinery of the top quality for many of the UK's most prestigious contractors, architects and clients.
The Estimator will be required to:
- Take tenders from initial enquiry to submission.
- Provide timely and accurate estimates
- Analyse contract documentation and prepare accurate subcontractor packages for
- Liaise and negotiate with Subcontractors and Suppliers
- Actively participate in adjudication meetings
- Maintain good relationships with prospective clients and professionals to promote
- further tender invitations.
The Estimator will possess:
- Previous estimating experience
- Strong joinery background
- Knowledge of building material components, building regulations and H&S
- Good estimating skills (including taking off).
- Computer skills, especially Excel
- Knowledge of contractual procedures and responsibilities
- The ability to analyse and assess risk.
- Good negotiation, influencing and communication skills
- Good organisation skills, analytical reasoning and attention to detail
- Local knowledge of suppliers and subcontractors
- Interests outside work
If this role is of interest to you then please apply directly or feel free to call Sam Taylor on 020 7248 0000