Job Type: Permanent
Sector: Mixed-use Developers
Salary: £40k-£60k + Performance Bonus
Location: Bromley, South East London
My client is a principal main contractor who specialises in both mixed-use New Build Developments as well as refurbs of Hospitality, Leisure and Facades & Cladding schemes across London and the Southern East. My client currently has an opening for an experienced and driven Estimator to join the team and lead the way in delivering developments of their developments from £10 million to £30 million planned for the new year in Central London and the South East.
My Client is offering an exceptional opportunity to join and lead an award-winning commercial team and the chance to deliver some of the futures most iconic development schemes planned for 2020. The role will be office based in Bromley but will require frequent site visits.
- Ability to negotiate Contracts
- Overseeing project development and budgets
- Putting together buds to win new business
- Creating benchmarks for project progress and construction team
- Managing the budget and liaising with Commercial team
- Maintaining healthy relationships with key stakeholders
- Liaise with the client with the project schedule and budget
- Look to strategically improve procedures by reviewing and developing operational process flows
- Great Commercial knowledge
- Ability to liaise with current and future clients
- Experience of leading a team of 7-8 Surveyors.
- A strong amount of year experience as an Estimator
- BSc Hons in Civil Engineering or Commercial Management
This role is offering a second to none opportunity for the right person to hit the ground running and develop a commercial team of their own while establishing themselves within a high-growth mixed-use developer that is known for excellence across London and Southern Counties.
If you feel your previous experience would suit the role and you are ready for the next step in your career, please apply directly or contact Ollie Brittain on 020 7248 0000 to discuss the role in more detail.