Estimator - Painter & Decorator
Job Type: Permanent
Sector: Painting and Decorating
Location: London + Kent
Salary: 40k-50k +Package
My client currently has an opening for an experienced Estimator who has either a hands-on background or experience
with packaging in Painting and Decorating.
My client is a well-known Painting and Decorating sub-contractor who carry out work on behalf some of the industry's top tier contractors. My client specialises in projects including refurbishments, remodelling and on-structural repairs as well as all aspects of Painting & Decorating services.
The successful candidate will join their experienced commercial team on delivering packages upwards of £10 million, creating tenders for future work and visiting and evaluating current packages. My client is one of the best Painting and Decorating companies in London, they have been established for many years and are highly recommended by industries biggest refurbishment and fit-out company across the UK. Along with this great reputation, the company is offering a competitive salary along with great scope for progression within their commercial team.
- Preparing work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and other related documents
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information gathered on-site
- Resolve discrepancies
- Maintaining the cost data base by entering the correct information and backing up data
- Present prepared estimates by assembling and displaying numerical information
- Full driving license required due to having to travel to different sites
- A CSCS card is ideal but not a necessity
- Degree qualified with 5+ years' experience
This role is offering the opportunity for the right person to progress a career in Estimating and establish themselves within a high-growth subcontractor that is known for excellence across London and Home Counties.
If you feel your previous experience would suit the role and you are ready for the next step in your career, please apply directly or contact Ollie Brittain on 020 7248 0000 to discuss the role in more detail.