My Client is currently recruiting for an experienced Estimator/Surveyor with Groundwork's & RC Frame experience.
As the Estimator/Surveyor, you will be responsible for the preparation and subsequent negotiation of tender submissions for a range of prestigious construction projects.
- Examine incoming tenders to review contract potential and examine contract obligations
- Produce tender reports
- Measuring & Taking-Off quantities from drawings
- Production of accurate and comprehensive estimates for projects in a timely and efficient manner
- Production of estimates without management or supervision
- Maintaining technical knowledge of building regulations
- Liaising and negotiating with consultants, sub-contractors
- Maintain budgeting of each running job in order to keep an eye on the operating costs and profits.
- Experience with Groundwork's
- Experience with RC Frames is essential
- Experience in re-measurement.
- Financial / cost control.
- CSCS card.
- A base understanding of contract law.
- Reading and accurately interpreting drawings and specifications.
- Microsoft Office & Excel
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile then feel free to get in touch.