Executive Assistant to the Directors
Location: West End
Contract type: Permanent, or Temp to Perm - Full Time
My client who are currently based out of fantastic 5* Offices in the West End are looking to recruit an Exceptional Executive Assistant to work Full Time. Must be personable and presentable.
The Executive Assistant will provide high level administrative assistance to the Directors and team duties as may be required.
Providing high levels of both reactive and proactive Executive Assistant support to the Directors, supporting delivery of objectives and undertaking work on their behalf.
Expected to be a strong team player and to become fully conversant with the activities of the organisation and to liaise effectively with other senior staff and external contacts.
Extensive diary and inbox management, assessing business priorities and managing diary to best effect and efficiency (facilitate meetings, travel, accommodation, itineraries, restaurant bookings etc).
- Proactive management of and action of emails and other incoming correspondence on behalf of the Directors;
- Ensure executives are adequately prepared for all meetings with relevant papers and briefing notes in advance;
- Liaison with all key stakeholders within the Company; call screening - initial point of contact for incoming calls;
- Dealing with and processing of Company expenses, invoices and orders for the Finance Director;
- Dealing with property management issues arising from Company and Directors properties;
- Support Directors with administrative duties such as:
- Managing companies filling system (hard and soft copy);
- Managing renewals of group insurances;
- General Office Management
- Market Research, liaising with Planning Departments and Consultants.
It is expected that the successful candidate will have experience within the Property Sector and supporting at an Executive level.
The role requires excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and proven ability to build strong relationships at all levels internally and externally with an appropriate confidence and personality.
- Position needs a highly detailed, conscientious and delivery focused professional who is capable of proactive decision making based on own initiative and backed by highly developed analytical, research, problem solving and project management skills;
- Excellent organisational ability with superior time management skills are absolutely essential as is the capacity to work independently to discharge tasks with initiative, responsibility and discretion; able to deal appropriately with sensitive information.
- Due to business and executive demands and schedules this role requires someone able to operate a flexible approach to work and working times, is self-motivated with the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- 25 days holidays - 3 Days to be taken at Christmas as Office Closes
- Pension scheme
- Season ticket loan