Job description :
This company specialises in producing high quality scenery and fit outs. The company has over 25 years within the industry. Over this time they have managed many permanent and semi-permanent displays using their skills in building and construction design to produce exhibitions and shows which have opened to wide critical acclaim.
They currently have an opportunity for an experienced and skilled Draughtsperson to join their knowledgeable teams in their TV Department and Engineering Department to manufacture high specification joinery / Exhibitions for multi million pound high end projects.
- You will have experience of producing high-end joinery Exhibition drawings from initial brief through to manufacturing and assembly.
- You will also be able to produce precise joinery/workshop/ Exhibition drawings using 3D models, and accurate cutting lists.
- You will have prior experience of carrying out on-site surveys.
- You will be comfortable communicating with discerning clients and attending design meetings that require a professional approach and attitude.
- You will have had experience of working in a joinery workshop.
- 3 years previous experience as a Draughtsperson
- A background from the workbench would be preferable
- Experienced in high quality bespoke furniture or high end joinery / exhibition work
- Fluent with Solidworks - they will also consider AutoCad operators.
- Fluent with basic Microsoft office programmes
- A keen eye and attention to detail
- Strong communicator - fluent in English (orally and written)
- Excellent organisational ability
This is an opportunity for the right candidate to establish themselves as a key member of the company and develop their career by progressing as the company continues to expand. In return for your experience: They offer a competitive package based on experience and an excellent working environment.