Daniel Owen is currently looking for mobile fabric engineers to work across public sector commercial property within Bromley. The role is working for a facilities management company who are based in Kent with projects nationwide.
The company are a growing facilities management company based in Kent with several projects all over the southern region. It will be working within the project division carrying out general trades such as carpentry, plumbing, painting, decorating, plastering and electrics on a planned and reactive basis.
Role: Mobile Fabric Engineer
Location: Mobile across Bromley
Salary: £32,000 - £35,000
Provided: Van/expenses, uniform and call out
- Always represent the company in a professional manner and develop a good working relationship.
- Assist Technicians with any major or minor maintenance work.
- Carry out non-technical repairs and minor PPM's
- Ensure Reactive Works orders and PPM's are completed within the timeframe
- Assist in carrying out planned and reactive maintenance, electrical, and mechanical works.
- Complete tasks to the highest standards whilst complying with Health & Safety legislation.
- Carry out all tasks in accordance with specific KPI's.
- Attend training courses as and when necessary
- Experience/basic knowledge of the following trades including carpentry, plumbing, painting, decorating, plastering and electrics
- Experience working within commercial property
- Full UK clean driving license
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in the role please call or email Isabelle on 02039170690 or