Daniel Owen is currently looking for a Fabric Engineer to work for one of our established property services who work within the commercial property sector. The role is working mobile within the M25 carrying out maintenance across commercial property with.
Our client is an established property services in Southeast London who are a sub contractor working within construction and maintenance across the country.
Role: Fabric Engineer
Package: £30,000 - £35,000, van, fuel card, phone and uniform
Location: Mobile covering within M25 including London and home counties
- Completing tasks such as painting/decorating, tiling, plastering, general building/fabric maintenance, basic plumbing, and electrical, basic handyman skills, replacing locks, paving, minor roofing/guttering and a willingness to assist other specialist skilled trades.
- Planned maintenance including fire alarm, emergency light testing and temperature checks etc
- Reactive maintenance including changing lightbulbs or fixtures, fixing taps and leaks etc
- Logging works and ensuring all work on site is in line with legislation
- Experience in fire door and general door maintenance and willing to learn passive fire training. (This can be taught, if necessary)
- An ability to be able to quote (i.e., detail out list of materials and estimated time to complete jobs) and generate work by being proactive in highlighting any additional works found on site.
- An ability to be able to procure materials to complete jobs (i.e., going to local suppliers to pick up relevant materials, equipment and plant to complete works).
- Be able to carry out a mix of PPM and reactive maintenance.
- Over 3 years experience carrying out maintenance within commercial property
- Building services qualifications or relevant
- Personable and client facing
- Excellent communication skills
- Full UK driving license
If you are interested in the role, please call or email Isabelle on 02039170690 or