Daniel Owen are looking for a Fabric Engineer to join a successful team at a large facilities management organisation in London.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times and develop a good working relationship.
- Assist Technicians with any major or minor maintenance work.
- Carry out non-technical repairs and minor PPM's
- Ensure Reactive Works orders and PPM's are completed within the timeframe
- Assist in carrying out planned and reactive maintenance, electrical, and mechanical works.
- Complete tasks to the highest standards whilst complying with Health & Safety legislation.
- Carry out all tasks in accordance with specific KPI's.
- Attend training courses as and when necessary
Experience/ Qualifications Required:
- Have previous experience working in a maintenance role
- First aid
- Driving licence
- Have skills in either Carpentry, Painting Decorating, Door Hanging, Carpet/Lino repairs etc
- Trade Qualifications would be advantageous
- Good PC Skills