Daniel Owen are currently looking for an experienced Fabric Engineer to work for one of our high end residential clients. The role is a static position based in Kensington.
Role: Fabric Engineer
Salary: £14ph - £18ph plus van
Contract: Temp to Permanent
- Completing tasks such as painting/decorating, tiling, plastering, general building/fabric maintenance, basic plumbing and electrical, basic handyman skills, replacing locks, paving, minor roofing/guttering and a willingness to assist other specialist skilled trades.
- Experience in fire door and general door maintenance and willing to learn passive fire training. (this can be taught, if necessary)
- An ability to be able to quote (i.e. detail out list of materials and estimated time to complete jobs) and generate work by being proactive in highlighting any additional works found on site.
- An ability to be able to procure materials to complete jobs (i.e. going to local suppliers to pick up relevant materials, equipment and plant to complete works).
- Be able to carry out a mix of PPM and reactive maintenance.
- Experienced person with proven and consistent record of PAYE/full time employment.
- Experienced multi skilled fabric operative.
- High End Residential experience.