Daniel Owen are currently looking to speak to Fabric Managers with a background withinhospitality who are looking for their next role. This is a great opportunity to build on your current skills and knowledge within a role overseeing a reognised contract within the hospitality sector.
Our client are a global FM company working with a number of well known contractors across the country and have recently won a hospitality contract with who there looking for there next Fabric Manager to oversee delivery of building maintenance.
Role: Fabric Manager
Location: Mobile nationwide
Salary: £45,000 - $50,000
Travel: Car or car allowance
- Ensuring that Fabric, General Building and Locksmith works are delivered to the contract specifications/SLAs and required quality / industry standards
- Provide technical and operational support to direct reports and wider FM team including Finance and Helpdesk functions as required.
- Promote the completion quality and H&S checks to ensure works are being completed in line with program, specification and CPP.
- Provide technical support to Business development function as and when required.
- Work closely with Operations Manager, to assist with development and improve technical knowledge and impart personal site / engineering knowledge of the Clients property portfolio.
- Leading and motivating managers & teams of whom you will be responsible.
- Providing leadership and support to supporting teams within Finance and Helpdesk.
- Delivering positive and comprehensive internal and external communication.
- Ensuring that all employees have the appropriate skills, knowledge, experience training and qualifications to fulfil their role
- Managing the performance of all direct reports on both a formal and informal basis including employee engagement, motivation, performance and absence management.
- Ensuring that all direct and indirect reports are aware of their responsibilities with regard to the Health & Safety, Environmental, Sustainability and Quality policies
- Leading and overseeing team of engineers ad contractors
- 2 years or more within FM management role working within hard services
- IOSSH or SMSTS
- Relevant building qualifications
- Knowledgeable of all current legislation
- IT Literate
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in the role please call or email Isabelle on 02039170690 or