My client urgently requires a Facilities Manager with ideally a strong background in construction, based in West London.
Our client has several live projects across the London area as well as a healthy pipeline of new projects. And has an impressive body of work under its belt for private clients, hotels, property developers and student accommodation companies.
They are able to manage all aspects of construction and refurbishment work from initial design through to final fix, commissioning and sign off. Some of your responsibilities whilst working with our client will be:
- Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including maintenance, grounds and security
- Ensuring that basic facilities, such as water and heating, are well-maintained for our sites.
- Managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness
- Allocating and managing space between buildings & staff.
- Ensuring that facilities meet government/statutory regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- Advising businesses on increasing energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- Overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments (Snagging, decorating)
- Helping businesses to relocate to new offices and to make decisions about leasing
- Drafting reports and making written recommendations.
- Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity etc.) and refurbishments.
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven experience as facilities manager or relevant position
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Desirable NEBOSH ro IOSH Certs.
If this role is of interest to you then please apply directly or feel free to call Ricki Doyle on 0207 248 0000 or alternatively email.